Call for abstracts
Interested participants from research institutes and industry are strongly encouraged to submit abstracts for oral contributions and/or posters. Particularly students are encouraged to submit abstracts.
Submission deadline for oral presentations: 15 June 2019
Submission deadline for poster presentations: 15 November 2019
Rules for submission
- Abstracts must be sent by email to: Sharon.Idink@misset.com
- Abstracts must be submitted in English and shall not exceed 400 words.
- Abstracts will be accepted in Microsoft Word only.
- The Advisory Committee will determine whether the abstract will be accepted for an oral presentation or a poster presentation, with consideration given to the author’s preference.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges the author’s acceptance for the abstract to be published in the book of abstracts.
- Presenting authors of abstracts must be registered and paid participants.
A0 portrait (841 mm x 1189 mm). Appropriate means of affixing the poster to the poster board will be supplied on site.
Posters will be displayed throughout the conference.